Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Am a Princess!




Cute story about Abby: She was having a bath yesterday and kept throwing the washcloth out of the tub. I called her a "little Muchkin." She was quick to correct me, she is not a muchkin, but a princess. I thought "Oh no, here we go, just in time to share everything with a new baby sister!"

Then she surprised me further by saying, " I Princess Leia"! Ian has been reading and watching lots of Star Wars lately, and apparently, so has Abby. No Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty for her, she wants the action filled lifestyle of Princess Leia. ( I don't think she'll ever be able to pull off that hairstyle though!)

Just another lesson that each child definitely comes with her own personality, but certainly is influenced by her family!

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Thats cute! How exciting that you are so close to having another one join the family! Hope all goes well with delivery!

kelli said...

Very cute! You will have to post some pictures of your new baby when you have her. good luck with everything.